Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Right Place - Perspective # 1

As I mentioned in my previous posts, success has a formula. The first element or step of success is being at the right place. In my last blog, I said that being in the right place depends on the perspective you have about what and where the right place is. I want to explore each one of these perspectives on the right. So let's explore perspective #1.



Perspective #1 - Some people believe that the right place is wherever you are. Those people believe that there are opportunities right in front of them that they can and cannot see. They believe, however, that if someone/something/or even themselves would turn on the light so they could see these opportunities, they would seize all the now-seen opportunities. These people I would like to call the seers. The seers take advantage of most situations that are presented to them. And because they do that, the right place is where they are.

No comments: