Friday, March 21, 2008

The Success Formula - Elements - Part 1

In my first blog, I introduced The Success Formula and explained what prompted me to start this blog. Since I am still exploring whether The Success Formula is working in my life, I won't disclose the whole Success Formula yet. The first thing I will tell you though is that The Success Formula has different elements. Every formula has different elements as in 1 + 1 = 2. So I was inspired to come up with these different elements to The Success Formula. These elements, when combined, I believe will lead to the same result. For me, the result I'm looking for is success. So I want to add elements, remove elements, and perfect the elements to get the right combination. But my posts will eventually reveal The Success Formula I'm exploring so keep reading.




Thedy B

No comments: