Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Success Formula - Right Place - Part 1

(c) 2008 All rights reserved.


I've mentioned that success has a formula. I'm convinced of that. I also mentioned that I'm exploring each element of The Success Formula individually and revealing each element of success individually to you as I study them.

So now the time has come: The first success step in the Success Formula is the right place. We've all heard the old saying that you've got to be in the right place at the right time. But what does that really mean? Where exactly is the right place?

When I thought about what the right place is and where the right place is, I realized that there are several different perspectives on those two questions. My first set of posts will be dedicated to exploring those different perspectives so stay tuned.

Thedy B







No comments: