Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Success Formula Introduction

(c) 2008 All rights reserved

I got the idea for The Success Formula Blog when I was sending out promotional material on MySpace.com. This formula came to mind after realizing for example the power of networking. I gave people the formula to admonish people in the music business that there is a formula for success. I personally don't believe there is one formula; I believe there are formulae. The key is finding the formula or formulae that work for you. Yet no matter what formula you choose, I believe there are certain rules, principles, laws, or fundamentals of success. It is these rules, principles, laws and/or fundamentals of success that I intend to study and share as I embark on my own personal success journey.

Mind you, I am successful now. But like all first born, overachievers, I want to obtain more success in my life. I have hit a certain plateau in my life and now I want to achieve, accomplish, and have more than I do right now. I believe that is is possible. I believe it is obtainable. So I embark. I'm embarking first by using my own formula that I will mention and see how this formula works in my life. Join me if you will (:-)

Thedy B

No comments: